Monday, August 18, 2008

Saved to the Upmost- I Know that I Am!

GOOD MORNING YA'LL!

It's been some days since I last updated. Mainly because I haven't been feeling to excited lately. So then I realized..."Hmmm...I'm only blogging when I feel encouraged and happy and so on (in the good times) but when I'm down and out and don't feel God around or struggling to read and pray (bad times) I'm just blah. How do you praise God when you don't have the urge to? How do you pray to him when you can barely get through reading one verse? And of course the devil wants to tell me that I can't be saved. But I know I am. I haven't committed sin...I guess that's one thing I can praise God for huh? That even though I don't have the "feeling" of being saved I know that I am. Ooooh! remember that song, I'm healed and I know I am I'm healed this very hour for my Jesus says I am...yea I think thats all I know but the point is I know that I'm saved! And yes lately it's been quite the struggle but I know that if I stay honest and true to God he will deliver. One thing is for sure I really want to be saved. I really want a TRUE experience with God. I want to wear this world as a loose garment. I want him to make everything that's not like him ugly to me so that when I look upon it I'll be disgusted. So, those of you who can pray- Pray that God do just that for me. In order for me to make it I'm going to need a different outlook on things.

In other news! I am moving back home at the end of the month...I dont even have the strength to do that! I gotta get this stuff shipped home and I cant get it packed right and then I dont wanna have to carry it from the house to the car from the car to the store...sigh! But I'm sooooo excited!!!

Welp! thats all we have today folks! I'll be back soon and hopefully with a testimony of victory but if not I will praise the Lord no matter what tomorrow brings or what it has in store I know I will praise the Lord!!


LUV YA'LL BUNCHES!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Girl!! I'm so glad that you are still doing good! God is going to bless you as you keep trusting him!!

Anonymous said...

TRESE! This is Joy in Florida... I was just reading your blogs... I am so excited because I CAN HAVE THE SAME TESTIMONY!! I am SOO EXCITED because I got saved August 1st during revival!! :) I would love to talk to you.. If you get a chance call me!! 386.314.3518.... I am going to assume with all of the other things going on you won't be at Tennessee, but that would be SO amazing if you were!! I'm really excited for you AND ME :) ... Stay saved because this is truly the best life!

Love and MISS you!!

xoxo Joy