Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And I Am Telling You I aint Going!


Hello World!

Now most of you if not all of you are familiar with the movie DreamGirls correct? Well, there's this particular part in the movie where Jennifer Hudson is singing to Jamie Foxx and the lyrics are- "And I'm telling you I'm not going your the best man I'll ever know there's no way I can ever go,no,no no way I'm living without you I don't wanna be free- I'm stayin I'm stayin and You're gonna love me..." I quote these lyrics because I am at the point in my life where I gotta tell God I'm not going - He's goes beyond my wildest dreams he's more than wonderful THE BEST MAN I'VE EVER KNOWN There's just no way I could ever go! I've tried the road of sin and found it's prospect all deceived and now that I'm with God I don't wanna be anywhere else. Just in these short weeks of me being TRULY saved! God has been showing himself to me. I can go to him in prayer and leave ALL my sorrows there. It isn't easy but I am determined to stick this thing out. All that I need is in Jesus....lol look at this

In the song she said that he was the best man that she'd ever know (not ever known past tense but future) and if you watched this movie you'd know that he was a horrible man so if that's what you call a great man I'mma need you to get yo life together. Man can't compare to the God that I've been talking to for the last couple of weeks. There's a song that says, There is NONE like YOU NO ONE ELSE can touch my heart like YOU do I could search for all eternity long and find there is NONE like YOU! Never have I had God like this! I am EXCITED!!

So ya'll continue to pray for me cuz I am telling you that I'm not going- I'm staying I'm staying and God is forever going to love me!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Very good Trese!! I've been thinking on the same thing about my Jesus...There is none like You!