Saturday, August 9, 2008

-Wait on the Lord-


God is an awesome God aint he?!! So I'm before God because I want to move home! As I told ya'll at the Jubilee I've already told my landlords that Im not renewing my lease which is at the end of this month. Soooo I would like to get a job so that I can be out by or on August 31st. Mah BFF told me that I should challenge God give a set date tell God that by this day I want to see you bless me. So I did, and that day is coming and I haven't heard anything. My bosses ask me what are you going to do? We can't have you out on the street at the end of the month...we want you to stay...My faith is in God and if he gives the fowls of the air all that they need then how so much more me. God has been taking me to Matthew 6:25 for the last couple of days- take no thought of your life...take no thought of the morrow...you heavenly father knows your needs before you even ask of him... It says, seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you. All I have to do is seek God and nothing else. As long as my affections are set upon the things above and I'm seeking God dilegently everything else will come. So, I'm on my way home from work this morning and Im listening to SCS (Steven C. Chapman) and I dont know how many of ya'll know this song but it says, Wait wait on the Lord, you will understand in time why you must wait, wait wait wait on the Lord yes he hears you but for now you must wait on the Lord. I can't tell you how many times I've heard this song but today it touched me. Im before God wondering when where and how. But God wants me to seek and wait on him. What a comfort to know that he hears me, that my praying and fasting isnt in vain. God is so good ya'll and even though I may not feel him with me all day everyday I know that he's working my situation out for my good. So to all my luvs out there, Wait on God. No matter what it is you are looking for HE has it all. The husband, the wife, the child,the money, your healing etc; yes youre before him day in and day out and it seems like there's no answer But he hears you and for now he wants you to wait...one verse says... Answers come slowly to your cries of desperation, But time is His tool, teaching the greatest lessons learned; So let Him do His work in you, And watch the miracles come true as you...wait

So ya'll be praying for me that I continue to wait AND WITH PATIENCE! and I'll be doing the same for you!


-Luv ya'll Bunches!-



1 comment:

bellemj said...

so, now the challenge is to seek God out on what you desire. Tell him what you want and ask Him to confirm it to you through scripture. really go before him for an answer. and then stand on whatever He gives you, rest on it, until God proves it out. luv ya, babe.