Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sorry ya'll I gotta Go back to HE's STILL IN CONTROL!!


Ya'll mah God is Still in Control! I had a meeting today to determine the end of my situation and can I just tell you that God worked in my favor! I stayed before him, I fasted and I prayed I told God that I didnt want to see Trese in this matter! And God took me out of the situation. Attitudes rose up but not in me. God gave me the victory! HE kept me in perfect peace and in the end HE made a way!!! PRAISE GOD!!! OH HOW I LOVE HIM!! My mom said to me in the middle of this meeting- Don't let the devil get in at the end- I told her I refuse to let my fasting be in vain! God knows how hungry I been for the last week and I wasnt goin get to the end and let the devil trick me. OH SAINTS HE IS STILL IN CONTROL! There's nothing that man can do to me that God didnt allow! Be still and know he's still in control! All things work together for the good og them that love the Lord!

The picture shows how happy I am right now...actually Im happier now Cux I'm SAVED!!!

LUV YA'LL BUNCHES!!!

No comments: