Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Great Things, Great Things In Store For Me!

My fellow saints...and readers...if there's any besides Liz and Lisa...lol! Once again I'm blogging. It's been quite a peaceful week. I've applied for jobs, looked for apartments...but yea..still nothing. As a matter of fact I actually felt pretty down today. I woke up questioning my salvation. I mean it was almost as if I couldn't feel God's presence. I went to work, I continued on my fast but still nothing. At lunch I went into my corner and I prayed. I mean I've been fasting for a while now and although Lena got saved...Im still unclear as to what I'm supposed to do concerning my life. So of course I start getting all these thoughts like well maybe you did something wrong and God's now pulling his hand away...Maybe you should have said something concerning your situation...surely God isn't going to go this long without giving you an answer...Man, the devil can talk can't he? I told God, Lord I need to feel you here with me. I believe I've done what you have required of me and I'm still before you. I need an answer, I need to read something that's going to comfort me. Finished praying..still nothing...prayed again...Ya'll God gave me this scripture and talk about a comforter! I mean it was JUST what I needed! 1Corithians 2:9 But as it is written, Eyes hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man , the things which God has prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his spirit: for the spirit searcheth all things,yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Ya'll I don't know whats happening or what's going on but I do know that God hasn't told me to make any moves as of yet. I do know that what he has in store for me is beyond my wildest dreams. No matter what man may do or what they say my hope is in Jesus. No matter what may come my way I'm trusting My God for I know not what he has prepared for me!

Continue to pray for me!


Luv ya'll Bunches!!

-Trese-

HE died for me so the least I can do is live for HIM

No comments: